FULL PAYMENT IS EXPECTED AT THE TIME OF CONSULTATION.
PENSIONERS AND CHILDREN 15 YEARS AND UNDER WILL BE DIRECT BILLED FOR ROUTINE CONSULTATIONS.
Other fees may be incurred as below.
- Some results appointments and some visits to the nurse will be direct billed
- For details of other item numbers, please ask at Reception.
- Materials will be charged at cost to the Practice.
- An out of pocket fee applies for procedures such as suturing and excisions.
- Compensation accounts:
This practice does not issue accounts for patients involved in third party/worker’s compensation cases. Full payment is required at the time of consult. Patients who are covered under Worker’s Compensation or Motor Vehicle Accident Insurance are reminded that THEY are responsible for ALL accounts incurred.
- Failure to keep appointments:
A minimum $82.50 fee will be charged for non-attendance
Generation of an account will result in additional fees being imposed.
If you experience difficulties settling accounts, please contact the Office Manager at your surgery.