Full payment is expected at the time of consultation.
Pensioners and children under 16 will be directed billed for routine consultations, with the exception of Saturday appointments.
These Saturday appointments are not bulk billed. Payment is required at time of visit and electronic rebates can be claimed on the same day. The out of pocket expense for Pension Card Holders and Children under 16 will be $20.
Other fees may be incurred as below.
- A $20 non-rebatable fee applies for certain eye procedures.
- Some results appointments and some visits to the nurse will be direct billed
- For details of other item numbers, please ask at reception.
- Materials will be charged at cost to the practice.
- An out of pocket fee applies for procedures such as suturing and excisions
- Compensation accounts:
This practice does not issue accounts for patients involved in third party/worker’s compensation cases. Full payment is required at the time of consult. Patients who are covered under Worker’s Compensation or Motor Vehicle Accident Insurance are reminded that THEY are responsible for ALL accounts incurred.
- Failure to keep appointments:
A minimum $88.00 fee will be charged for non-attendance
Generation of an account will result in additional fees being imposed.
If you experience difficulties settling accounts, please contact the Office Manager to discuss.