Join our supportive, respectful, comfortable and collegial team at Aldinga Medical Centre where you matter.
We are a privately owned, well established, AGPAL accredited practice on the beautiful Fleurieu Peninsula that has been serving the south for 40 years. Close to the beach and the McLaren Vale wine region, it is an easy 40 minute drive from Adelaide CBD on the Southern Expressway. Our mission is to provide a comprehensive medical service to a growing, diverse community.
Enjoy working in a modern, fully equipped, clean and spacious surgery with ample private parking. We are able to offer a comprehensive range of services such as acupuncture, skin clinics & excisions, hypnotherapy, ophthalmology, pain & addiction medicine and we would welcome your special interest be added to our range of services.
Our nursing team supports GPs with dressings, immunisations, care plans etc. Our administrative team takes care of day to day matters so you can concentrate on your patients. Allied health & specialists offer psychology, audiology, cardiology, orthopaedics, physiotherapy, dietician, general surgeon as well as pharmacy and pathology on site.
We are a dedicated teaching practice and take the time to support registrars to love general practice. You can have the opportunity to be part of the teaching team. Supervisors remunerated accordingly.
We hold regular meetings where your input is valued.
- We are looking for a part time or full time AHPRA registered VR GP who is keen to provide quality medical care within a supportive environment and who values work/life balance
- Specials interests very welcome
What we offer
- Mixed billing practice
- Remuneration – $200k+ you can create your own future
- Flexible shifts available – we’re open Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5.30 and Saturdays 8.30 – 4.30
- Opportunity to buy in
- Online bookings, facebook page
- Check out our website aldingamedicalcentre.com.au and come and work with the best team in the South
Please forward your CV to Linda Crawford at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 8550 2000. All enquiries are strictly confidential.